joi, 13 septembrie 2007

Fragmente din cantece...versuri kre ma... hmmm...ma fac sa ma simt bine

You're my nicotine you're my favourite sound 
You're the color that I like to wrap myself around
Giving up hope like smoking addiction
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hair

You and me I can see us dying...are we?
The faded photographs.

The frames of broken glass.
The shattered memories.
Time will soon erase.
All these souvenirs.
Salt from a thousand tears
.
The walls start breathing
Why are we strangers when
Our love is strong

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need `em again someday




2 comentarii:

BBrt spunea...

urate versuri!
da'mi pl mel


[:X]

BBrt spunea...

siii.. cum "te fac s t smtzi bine"?
:|
weiiird